Give it up for low-cost dependability!
By Jenna Horiuchi on
2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I've had my Aveo for almost 3 months and am glad I purchased it. It offers a good amount of space, interesting set up of the clock, compact design for cupholders, and the cool ticket holder slot. The fuel economy does vary with how you drive it. It does very well on the highway. The ride is smooth, relatively quiet, and zippy. It really flies off the line if you give it enough fuel! It is not luxury, but you are not paying luxury bucks. For the reliability, comfort, quirkiness and design that I was looking for, the Aveo really delivers. It makes me smile every time I walk outside to drive somewhere.
Favorite Features
I love the colors, the interior console design, hatchback opening and flip'n'fold back seat. The reverse feature is a neat setup because it stumps friends & family who want to drive it. The price for a Special Value is a huge plus! And you can't beat solid reliability.
Suggested Improvements
The interior appearance inside the door could use a "less-cheap" look. More horsepower is always great and an armrest/console would be awesome!