Cheap, Comfortable, and Nice choices
By Xtatic on
2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
First, it's an economy car so most people try to compare it to a sports car. Don't, because it's the best car for its type. That is, for under 8,000 you get a car thats roomy and more comfortable than most compacts. The warrenty is great and so is the cost. Insurance is also cheap. I am quite tall and I find it very easy to get in and out of. The seats are next to perfect and fit awesome. Sure its only 103 horsepower, but with the stick its quite zippy. The hatch idea is terrific because I can fit anything in this lil puppy. I drive it everyplace and enjoy the fact the gas gauge hardly moves! I'm more an automatic guy but for basic transportation for this price you can't beat it. Excellent!
Favorite Features
Awesome seating. Nice dash, color, and configuration. Very roomy and zoomy too. Nice choice of colors. Cupholders in the right places and extra 12v outlet. Easy to enter and exit without having to put a hand on the rocker panel like most tiny cars. Good visibility and cornering. Fun to drive!
Suggested Improvements
I was going to say armrest too, but then I thought about how easy it is to scooch over if you cant get out one side for a silly reason.