2006 Chevrolet Aveo 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Amazing Choice!

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Amazing Choice!
By Amazing Choice on

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car 5-6 months ago. The value of the vehicle has since increased and that never happens. With the manual I get on the highway with authority.(left in third gear) I have not had a problem yet and have no regrets for my purchase. I consistantly get 38+ highway mileage, so I am not sure why it's EPA is so low! I am not a slow highway driver, so people should be able to get better. Also the vehicle is very roomy in comparison to what I thought a compact would be. When I did a "years to pay back" analysis on this car today I will make my money back in gas savings in just 5 years! Finally a vehicle that actually makes sense financially.

Favorite Features

MP3-CD player, manual transmission, split folding rear seat. It has sufficient trunk space.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger wheels for better handling and MPGs. European styled head and tail lights(this is on newer models already). Nicer Electronics IE- optional nav, bluetooth, or XM radio/OnStar (even the Cobalt has XM). Build in the United States!!