2006 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Aveo is great
By Derek on 04/26/06 20:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Looked into a lot of cars for comfort, fuel economy, and the sort.. The Aveo has got it all . Amazing room for a larger person. Comfotatble seats that match Toyota and the beyond, due to the fact the seats and car sit high off the ground. It feels like you're driving a minivan or small truck. Almazing car...I get 41 mies a gallon highway in 5th gear....38.5 miles in town. The base radio is kinda wimpy but who keeps their base radio anyhow? This car is totally worth $9900 base!

Awsome for the price
By MASON on 04/26/06 19:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Awsome little car, I drive 100 miles a day, 3000 miles on the car so far 35.5 MPG is my best mileage so far. It's the perfect little car for someone that doesn't want to pay a fortune, but wants good mileage. No it doesn't perform like a Vette, because it's not one. It's just what I paid for; a small, cute, affordable, economic, basic little car. Not to mention that it fits in almost any parking space, and can do a U-Turn anywhere. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for the same.

Cheap, Comfortable, and Nice choices
By Xtatic on 04/24/06 14:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

First, it's an economy car so most people try to compare it to a sports car. Don't, because it's the best car for its type. That is, for under 8,000 you get a car thats roomy and more comfortable than most compacts. The warrenty is great and so is the cost. Insurance is also cheap. I am quite tall and I find it very easy to get in and out of. The seats are next to perfect and fit awesome. Sure its only 103 horsepower, but with the stick its quite zippy. The hatch idea is terrific because I can fit anything in this lil puppy. I drive it everyplace and enjoy the fact the gas gauge hardly moves! I'm more an automatic guy but for basic transportation for this price you can't beat it. Excellent!

Great Economy Car
By Michael Mayle on 04/18/06 20:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I drive 50 miles round trip to work and bought this car for it's economy. I like it so much,that I have parked my pick up and drive it all of the time. I find it exceptionally roomy and easy to manuver in the city. A real gas money saver

Excellent small car.
By HL Mencken on 04/14/06 16:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Very reliable in the almost 8 months I have owned this car. The interior is far more roomy than one would expect. Not much pickup, but you can't expect that much from a small engine. My gas mileage in the city has been a little disappointing at about 25 or 26, and I drive very conservatively.

Disapointed
By hiram on 04/07/06 16:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Wind makes it hard to handle. Blind spots. Almost ran over my daughter, and wrecked 3 times becouse of it. Not comfortable, not enough room. No room in trunk. I do not like the car! Can't wait to trade it in.

Loving my Aveo
By atj1971 on 04/05/06 15:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car. There is pleny of room. The trunk is very large! I was very happy with my purchase. It is a smooth ride for the price. I think anyone wanting a car to commute to and from work/school this is a great choice. Sitting in the driver's seat is almost like sitting in a minivan/SUV. You are higher then most little cars. Get the CD/MP3 player is possible! Go for a test ride!

Very Good
By Helen Eiden on 03/22/06 08:37 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

There are few changes I would make to this car. One I do not like cloth seats either vinyl of leather. The hatchback would be better for loading if the door was almost as wide as the trunk. Overall I would buy another Chevy Aveo Hatchback.

Awesome for $7800!
By Ace Aveo on 03/14/06 19:40 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Wow for 7800 bucks this is a great little car. It's basic transportation but I knew that going into it. I have 1200 miles on it and it's been great so far. I got 34.4 mpg on my last tank and thats with a bunch of city driving. Overall I'm very happy!

A car is a car
By Tur Bo on 02/28/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my car for about a month and so far it's pretty nice to have. As with others my gas mileage is only about 22mpg with the auto, but I drive kinda crazy. Other than that the car is great. The driving position is great. I feel like I'm in a mini SUV. The radio could go a little louder. It has lots of ammenities though it's a little underpowered. All in all it's a great car for the money. I think the Aveo is like an inexpensive Beetle, it's colorful, cute, shapley, and it has personality!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.