2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Aveo is great
By Derek on 04/26/06 20:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Looked into a lot of cars for comfort, fuel economy, and the sort.. The Aveo has got it all . Amazing room for a larger person. Comfotatble seats that match Toyota and the beyond, due to the fact the seats and car sit high off the ground. It feels like you're driving a minivan or small truck. Almazing car...I get 41 mies a gallon highway in 5th gear....38.5 miles in town. The base radio is kinda wimpy but who keeps their base radio anyhow? This car is totally worth $9900 base!

Awsome for the price
By MASON on 04/26/06 19:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Awsome little car, I drive 100 miles a day, 3000 miles on the car so far 35.5 MPG is my best mileage so far. It's the perfect little car for someone that doesn't want to pay a fortune, but wants good mileage. No it doesn't perform like a Vette, because it's not one. It's just what I paid for; a small, cute, affordable, economic, basic little car. Not to mention that it fits in almost any parking space, and can do a U-Turn anywhere. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for the same.

Loving my Aveo
By atj1971 on 04/05/06 15:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car. There is pleny of room. The trunk is very large! I was very happy with my purchase. It is a smooth ride for the price. I think anyone wanting a car to commute to and from work/school this is a great choice. Sitting in the driver's seat is almost like sitting in a minivan/SUV. You are higher then most little cars. Get the CD/MP3 player is possible! Go for a test ride!

A car is a car
By Tur Bo on 02/28/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my car for about a month and so far it's pretty nice to have. As with others my gas mileage is only about 22mpg with the auto, but I drive kinda crazy. Other than that the car is great. The driving position is great. I feel like I'm in a mini SUV. The radio could go a little louder. It has lots of ammenities though it's a little underpowered. All in all it's a great car for the money. I think the Aveo is like an inexpensive Beetle, it's colorful, cute, shapley, and it has personality!

Not so good
By Vic on 10/27/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 05 Aveo in July and the care is OK. Im not sure why people are raving about the gas mileage as I only get 23mpg in the city with automatic. Besides the gas complaint, my headlights went out after 2 months and my suspension needed to be tightened and still does every so often. For the price of this car, it is hard to beat if your planning to keep it a very long time.

Great price and good mileage
By John on 10/25/05 22:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my special value Aveo for under $7000 brand new. Man what a deal, and I'm getting 35-37 mpg every tankful in mixed driving with ~ 2200 miles on it so far. Can't wait for it to get all the way broken in. I paid $12000 for a Toyota Tercel in 1995 and it didn't have the power or room that the Aveo does although it did get 40 mpg. So that means I paid just over half of what the Tercel cost me 10 years ago. Whats there not to love ?

My eggbeater!
By Jeanette on 10/18/05 09:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Although most of my daughter's friends do not like the exterior look of the car, I can honestly say I get really good gas mileage from this car! The gas tank is small, but considering I don't have to fill up every day, it's not that bad! I do like my car. The gas mileage I figured out when I had to drive up north Michigan and WOW was I surprised. It is a stick shift also which helps with the gas mileage. Other then the few problems with the gas delivery system I had, I really love this car!

Angel
By angel on 10/13/05 14:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is great little car, expecially as a first car for a teenager. My daughter really enjoys driving it. It has been great on gas, and is reliable. The dealership was very informative about the car as well.

Very good mileage
By gdeffendall on 09/14/05 13:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy the Aveo, bought it for fuel economy. I have checked mileage 3 times, 50% city & 50% hwy driving, air conditioning used all the time, mileage came out to be 34+ on all checks with air conditioning going all the time. Very pleased, quite comfortable, very economonical...

My Neat Baby
By Mo Laffin on 09/06/05 02:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the most efficient I've had in the last 10 years..(and I've had 4!) It's very reliable, and very low maintenance...something to be really happy about. Getting in is very comfortable, like a little jeep--easy because higher up--just sliding in, and actually is higher up, a great feature when riding through a partially flooded street! My 'baby' Aveo is my 'buddy' !

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.