2006 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Just picked up my Aveo!
By groth12345 on 09/02/05 08:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Having only driven 200 miles on my new Aveo, I can only say that for the cost it is a lot of car for the money. Very roomy (with high seating position adjustment) and enough pep with good handling. Also given the gas prices lately it will be easy on the wallet. The only problem I had was steering wheel shimmy caused by out of round tires on the front. They were rotated to the rear and now the problem is gone. The dealership will replace the tires.

My Aveo
By Jacob on 08/25/05 15:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

By far the greatest car that I have purchased. I got this car at the perfect time, I am saving a bundle on gas, as opposed to my last car. I have nothing but great things to say. I have recomended it to quite a few people.

Chevy Aveo Good on Gas Good For Life
By Jessica on 08/23/05 18:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I currently own a Chevy Aveo. The gas usage is excellent. Not to mention the incredible steering. Looks are deceiving, the Chevy Aveo looks small from the outside but on the inside it's everything but. The interior is huge, spacious and best of all,comfy.

Love our Aveo
By Butler Hendrix on 08/14/05 09:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Best car dollar for dollar I have everhad. A real value package, ours has automatic transmission and is getting 38 mpg hwy and 32 mpg city That's fantastic without paying all those extra dollars for a hybrid.

Aveo Fun
By AVEO LOVER on 08/13/05 09:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been so fun to drive. It's small and sporty, yet surprisingly roomy inside. Great gas mileage, which is nice since gas prices are so high. It cools off quickly, which is nice because I'm in a warm/humid climate. Easy to park and turn. And I love the keyless entry.

The AVEO Runs True!
By J. Schulz on 08/03/05 23:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The AVEO is not advertised as competition for the Mercedes or even the Toyota Camry, but what is advertised for the AVEO is true. I get 35 mpg on the road even when I am doing 75 mph. The engine/transmission package gives me lots of "pep" getting on the freeway and the car has lots of room inside (and it's cute). I got all the options (including sunroof) and it was still a bargain. I have had the AVEO since June 2004 and have logged over 11,000 miles with no problems and lots of fun.

European feel
By tony on 08/02/05 18:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love it. I came out of a gas hog truck that got 13 mpg and now I'm getting about 40 mpg. So far so good, and I have not been back to the dealer except for an oil change. I bought an extended warranty so I'm not worried. Not a quick car, but safe.

Chevy aveo
By Melissa on 07/16/05 16:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car...not fast but reliable and very roomy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.