Wonderful little car !! I just love it !
By Thiago on
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
This car is amazing! I love to drive it, all of my friends changed their thoughts about this car after riding in it. I'm not so exited about the gas mileage, but I think it's ok, it still breaking-in... A little over 3000 miles so far. 4 months of use.It's a 5 speed manual, with AC, rear defrost and wiper. Nothing else. Why? The more "things you have in a car, the more you'll spend to fix it if something brakes down. Nice and simple. I live in Olathe-KS, I realy need a decent AC, and this one is nice and cool even if it's over 90F outside. Fellas, you can't go wrong with this car! If you are buying a new one try this out. You'll love it!
Favorite Features
Size: "smart" car for the city fits anywhere. Price: Fair for what you get. Color: I got the Victory Red, I just love it. It stands out in the crowd with my dark tinted windows. Ergonomy: Nice layout, well placed things inside, very nice and roomy interior. Gas economy. Fun to drive: Yeahh!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Shifting to 3rd gear sometimes doesn't go right. It drives nuts! The windshield wipers are too slow even on the max speed. Rear wiper doesn't have a self timer, it's either on or off. Tires/wheel too small. Speedometer not accurate. Side bumpers please. Rear spoiler, should come with it.