Rockin The AvEO and LOVIN IT!
By Rockin the AVEO on
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I got this to be just a driver until I found the car I wanted. I recently came out of a very very nice Mercedes (many nice luxury cars in a row) and am VERY picky. I am surprised and thrilled with my gas mileage. I love my funky color (one of the reasons it caught my eye) and so much space...all of my cars had been two seaters until now. I needed another car with more space for various reasons...and this little car gives it to me!...and CHEAP!!! I have only had it a short while but I do very long commutes and plan on keeping this even if I get another luxury car. I like that it is such a "green" vehicle... and by buying used I am recycling!!! I LOVE IT and my friends think it is adorable!!!
Favorite Features
Cupholders! I use the one for the back seat! The extra 12V (did you know the cigarette lighter is supposedly only 8V?) I need to charge two things often, the rear wiper blade!, THE COLOR!!! (Aqua! and I love spicy orange and yellow), GAS mileage!!!!, I use the hold button (I live in the mountains)
Suggested Improvements
I wish mine had cruise control and leatherette, better speakers, auto entry, sunroof, (although i think that is all available now), so without all of that I still think it is a GREAT value for the money! ENJOY your Aveo as much as I enjoy mine!!! ...and help the environment with greener cars!!!
By thabossladie
on 06/10/14 09:53 AM (PDT)

have you had any major problems with it since you got it? i am currently looking at buying one and everyone keeps telling me not to but im already in love with the car