2005 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: My Kalos!

2005 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

My Kalos!
By limee on

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Got a great deal on this little car which is one I had been researching for a while now. It was the Aveo or the Scion Xa. The Aveo won out on price. Have owned a number of GMs in the past with lousy build quality and reliability. This is a Daewoo and appears to be well put together with tight seems and no sqeaks/ rattles, etc. It is a blast to drive, especially in the city where it excels. It's amazingly quiet at speed after it has been wound up, and cruises comfortably at 80 with minimal fuss. Not that impressed with the fuel economy at 27 MPG (I get that from my V6 Honda Accord and feel the push in the back of the seat!) It makes me feel like I'm living in London again. The size is ideal.

Ideal city size. No problems getting a parking space. Suspension is soft and comfortable and compliant. Italian design

Better quality sound system. Center arm rest. Cruise control, better fuel economy