2005 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: My Experience with this car, C

2005 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

My Experience with this car, Chevy Aveo
By Chevy Aveo on

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Although the little Chevy Aveo may very well be the cheapest car that one can by brand new, my experience with my Chevy Aveo has been nothing but wonderful . After reading all the Pro's and Con's about the car , I bought one for myself and I love it. This last July 2007 I took a road trip to the state of Minnesota from where I live ( Seattle Washington) qnd that little car ran the best and most trouble free then any other . Performance wise, slightly weak in the mountains but did alright considering the steepness of the hills. In the mountains for gas mileage I got about 32 mph . On the flat lands I got the best of 40 plus miles to the gallon even with the A/C on .

Comfort and its tight turning to get around in traffic is great. This car can make a U-Turn in less space then any other I know of .

I am not a redneck for speed , But I do like passing power . This car will go from 0 to 70 mph very quickly when going onto the highway with the gas pedal only half way down, But when it comes to passing another It would be nice to have a kick down switch on the transmission shifter .