2005 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: I love my Metro all grown up!!

2005 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my Metro all grown up!!
By John McCommas on

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I fell in love with this car and I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it. It reminds me so much of my little blue Metro that I bought in 1994. Those engines in those cars did stink when they got old but they were so much fun to drive. Great on gas too. I have a few beefs though about the Aveo. I don't think the blue was sharp enough. I hated the pastel blue and the other blue just did not pop. So I got the red which does pop. The other thing is I got an automatic and I find it does not shift right a lot of times. It is stuck in a lower gear and you have to pump the gas a little to get the gears to move so the ride is smooth again.

I love these back to the future windows that roll with a crank! That is the best ever feature!! You don’t need keys to roll the windows up or down. Cool!

Remove obstructing headrests in back seat, a better cup holder, maybe put the emergency break under the dash so space could be used in-between seats for beverages, cd storage etc. side airbags, car matt for drivers side, multiple cd radio, locks for rear doors.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review