I love my Metro all grown up!!
By John McCommas on
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I fell in love with this car and I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it. It reminds me so much of my little blue Metro that I bought in 1994. Those engines in those cars did stink when they got old but they were so much fun to drive. Great on gas too. I have a few beefs though about the Aveo. I don't think the blue was sharp enough. I hated the pastel blue and the other blue just did not pop. So I got the red which does pop. The other thing is I got an automatic and I find it does not shift right a lot of times. It is stuck in a lower gear and you have to pump the gas a little to get the gears to move so the ride is smooth again.
Favorite Features
I love these back to the future windows that roll with a crank! That is the best ever feature!! You don’t need keys to roll the windows up or down. Cool!
Suggested Improvements
Remove obstructing headrests in back seat, a better cup holder, maybe put the emergency break under the dash so space could be used in-between seats for beverages, cd storage etc. side airbags, car matt for drivers side, multiple cd radio, locks for rear doors.