I love my little car
By My Aveo rocks* on
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I did quite a bit of reseach before buying this car. I test drove literally 13 different cars of all competitors. I found this car to be the best of them all. I am a 6' tall guy, and I felt the least cramped in this car of them all! A lot of my freinds ragged on me for buying such a small car, especially since I could afford a lot bigger car, but after I took them for a ride, they were believers! This car is huge on the inside, can fit a ton in the trunk. After driving it for a few months, I do have a couple of complaints, but just minor. 1) Needs a center arm rest 2) Can be a beast to handle in high winds. Overall this is a great car, and I've driven a few, I reccomend!
Favorite Features
Moonroof, seat comfort, alloy wheels, faux carbon fiber look, trunk space, interior space.
Suggested Improvements
Center arm rest is the biggest! Power lock button, both outside mirrors power, 2 equal size cup holders in front (what is with the baby cup holder, that cant hold a 20oz pop?) and thats about it. And don't really need the "hold" mode...maybe i just don't know how to use it.