A Fun Ride
By Kristina on
2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
The Aveo my first brand new car! I bought it 1/2/05 in Tampa Florida and proceeded to drive it to Detroit Michigan, 1306 miles! It drove well on the freeway holding it's own with the big rigs and taking the mountains very well for a 4 cylinder. Gas mileage on the highway was good about 30 MPG and city isn't too great 20-21 MPG, but it is winter here! My coworkers and friends love it. It has lots of interior room for such a compact car. I have been asked by strangers what it is and where I got it more than a few times, so I think it will be around a while. I traded in a Ford Aspire to get this car, so anyone used to small car driving should love it with the huge interior and user friendly dash. I really like this car! I think I overpaid by about $2,000 but I REALLY wanted it! So I got it and I do like it a lot, my first Chevy and I am thus far impressed!
Favorite Features
CD/MP3 player! Rear window wiper (so nice on snowy days!) Defroster heats up super fast, I have not needed to scrape much! Hatchback is great the back seats flip and fold forward back area could easily hold 27" TV (maybe even 32"), there are 2 lighter plugs great for cell phones and doodads!
Suggested Improvements
None