2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Excellent value, great gas mileage
By KHC1930 on 05/11/05 16:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Have had car for 3 months, plenty of city and highway driving - seems to be pretty well built. Gas mileage is incredible - even with A/C on - getting about 26 to 28 in the city with an Auto transmission. Car can do 80 MPH on highway with ease, complains a bit passing at that speed, but all in all, a decent ride for the money. Good job Chevy.

Good car
By chefantwon on 05/11/05 10:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Aveo for about 3 months now and I think its great. I'm getting about 28MPG city. I sometimes have to haul large packages to UPS/DHL to ship and this car can handle just about anything. You can even put a 27" TV in the box in the front seat with no problem. I am very happy customer.

Basic run-around car
By Murray on 04/28/05 00:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to run errands with, take to the stadium or downtown to dinner and a show. Easy to park. Comfy enough for four on a short excursion. Not for cross-country. Roomier than it looks. Reminds me of the VW's of my youth

One year with the Aveo
By aveodriver on 04/02/05 07:41 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought an automatic LS in Feb 2004. After one year I still like it just as much as when I bought it. It really is much bigger on the inside than it has a right to be. Seats 4 adults comfortably, even for long trips. The dashboard "trays" are really useful. I get 27 MPG mixed / 35 MPG highway. NO mechanical problems first year, one recall for rear seat belt guide.

Busy Mom/Teacher vehicle
By Lisa Winstanley on 03/07/05 20:48 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, great on gas and for a busy teacher on the go it is great. It has ample room for 3 teenagers to travel. I love the CD player and keyless entry features. I am averaging around 29 to 32 miles per gallon go to a from work.

I love this car
By Andrea on 03/04/05 22:10 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It's perfect for city driving. The interior is so roomy and designed to look sporty. The exterior has a futuristic sort of look to it. I've had one problem with it. Whenever I accelerate from a complete stop, it makes a popping noise. Still a fabulous car!

Aveo Rocks
By goody on 02/28/05 17:51 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is an amazing little beast. It may not have a lot of power, but come on, it's a 4 cylinder. It has plenty for its size. Lots of room for bigger people. Especially leg and head room. I never feel cramped when riding in it.

**GREAT VALUE**
By Denisenjeff on 02/08/05 19:34 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We just bought the 2005 Aveo with AC and got it for $8397.00, it was a fantastic deal. Best warranty out of all Chevy vehicles (that was a plus) We commute 100 miles RT to work and back and needed something CHEAP all around! CHEAP on fuel consumption and cheap to buy! Very good value for this car for sure.

Great Gas Mileage
By Hollswirth on 01/15/05 09:45 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, it has get up and go,its roomy, the car looks very small on the outside, but on the inside its bigger. Its fun to drive, and I get great gas mileage with this car.

I Love My New Aveo
By FRANNYWITCH on 01/05/05 09:22 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Aveo. ItÂ’s comfortable, large, rides good, is quite, and the gas mileage is great.