2005 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Aveo - Nice car but not fuel efficient
By Newlands on 11/15/04 13:13 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Aveo is a truly delightful car and my only complaint is that that it does not get anywhere near the fuel consumption it is reputed to have.

this car is not reliable
By martin fan on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

we have had our car for about 3 mths and it has been in the shop all of the 3 mths except 3-4 weeks. the front end stays out of align and they can't fix it. they didn't offer to swap out or buy back, we had to ask for it. still haven't been taken care of. lets people know that all general motors is worried about is the money, not the satisfaction or safety of the buyer. i'll never buy another chevrolet as long as i live. someone needs to step up and make satisfaction happen and quit using excuses to stall the buyer.

2004 Aveo Automatic
By needstutoring on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It has performed flawlessly to date. No problems whatsoever. As a large person the design is very comfortable and good gas mileage, handling, and ride.

Roomy efficient car
By Kevin McDonald on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Lots more head room than my older smal car (Ford Aspire). Better than expected insulation from outside noise. Can carry the whole family in the car.

My little baby...
By KttotheZ on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Frankly its a little petal pusher but all in all it is a great little car! The gas mileage is awsome..everytime I fill my gas tank suprisingly it is less than $20. Also the fear of parallel parking is swept away because all I have to do is just pull into the spot! But my favorite characteristic about the aveo would have to be its look its just soo adorable! Go get one.

excellent value
By Jeff and Alicia on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

excellent economy car. More power than we initially thought. It goes up the mountain roads quite easily. Lots of room for large drivers. Fun to drive and great on gas.

Aveo
By Juel on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive and gets good fuel economy

Best Value
By Obsessed on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a very good first car, slow but good acceleration, good fit and finish, and great paint color (victory red). Only thing I don't like is no side airbages.

Great Little Car
By Sealy on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this car to run around town as it is small and gets good gas mileage. So far I have approx 1800 miles on it and figure i get 34 miles to the gallon (combined city and freeway driving). Didn't need all the extra's so we bought the econo package. I LOVE my little "Orange Blossom" (got the orange one. I think it is a neat little car and it handles just great NO PROBLEM finding parking spaces. So far, I have found no faults with the car. Big bang for the bucks!!!!!!!!!

Great car
By todi on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love the car, great handling ability, comfortable, smooth, reasonably quiet, an absolutely fun car to drive and take a trip in. Has all the basic conveniences you need. Automatic trans. shifts well, has enough zip out on the road, althought not as much as larger more powerful cars, but very adequate. A joy to own. Would buy another one without question.