2004 Chevrolet Aveo Consumer Review: Very pleased with my Aveo

2004 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Review

Very pleased with my Aveo
By Tom on

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have been very pleased with my Aveo, on average I get about 29-30 miles per gallon in town and when I'm on the open road I've averaged as high as 36- 37 miles per gallon. recently a dealer offered me well over the bluebook value for my aveo because they were looking to boost their inventory of smaller cars, but why should I get something new when I get the mileage that I do. Really have not had to put a great deal of money into it, just the basic and recommended things. Overall I can only say good things about my Aveo and that I won't be getting anything new soon, because the newer cars don't even get the miles per gallon my car does now.

Like dashboard it seems to be well thought out, at least in my mind. Also, it can hold its own accelerating onto freeways and highways.

As in any small car the tires seem to wear out fairy quickly and the Aveo is no different at least in my opinion. Could use a louder and more powerful sounding horn, to get the attention of the big boys on the road and little more headroom as I hit my head exiting the car from time to time.