Best Car I've ever Owned!
By Sharon on
2004 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
My mechanic recommended this car, and I'm glad I listened to him. Have done nothing but oil/lube in the 2-1/2 years I've owned it. Not one mechanical problem. Very fun to drive, easy maneuvering, good pick up on the passing gear. Like everyone else says, great interior room. Looks small and squished in from the outside, but when you get inside, you feel like you're in a Suburban. My boyfriend is 6'5" with a very long torso; he ususally has to hunch down in a car. He couldn't believe the headroom in the Aveo. It's a zippy little rollerskate and you can park it anywhere. The gas mileage is terrific.
Favorite Features
The way it drives and the superior sound system (2 front and 2 rear speakers). Has extra features like a little slot for business cards by the mirror adjustment, sunglass holder above driver side door, and hook for dry cleaning in rear. Doors open very wide.
Suggested Improvements
The seats need better lumbar support. Maybe it's only my back, but I had to buy one for it the first day. Too uncomfortable to drive without it. Also, blind spot in right rear. You really have to look carefully before changing lanes.