2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Love It!!!!!!!!
By jdiddyschick on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love it and its a great little family car we have on child and it is perfect for us.

Serves Its Purpose
By John Maddon on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This serves its purpose for me. I needed a commuter car to get me downtown, so I could stop putting 100 miles a day on my expensive full size pickup truck. Not to mention the money I was spening on gas. The Aveo more than doubled my gas mileage and thus the gas savings is covering the car payment. This has been a great second vehicle for me. Lots of room, runs smooth and quit for a small economy car and it still has lots of pep.

boss bob
By boss bob on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

fun to drive a lot of little things like the floor mat holder try one @ you will like it plus it has cig lighter @ ash tray

2004 Chev Aveo
By jcbogie65 on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought the car for our daughter. It is a great little car and she loves it.

Chevy Aveo
By Viva la Diva on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car, fun to drive, and got lotsa compliments on it. One drawback: For a small car, the gas mileage leaves something to be desired.

A+ Transportation
By Snowy2004 on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Before purchasing my Aveo I must have read hundreds of reviews. So far anything negative I have read has not applied and I have 2000 miles on vehicle already. Acceleration is not a problem in the least bit. Also, it handles nicely on the highway at high speeds. Being able to adjust the seat height is also a plus. I could go on forever about how much I love this car. I think it's a great first car or a new car for someone who usually purchases used.

I love my aveo!!!
By angelilvon on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great, it's so compact and reliable. The mileage you get on it helps out alot to when you got a budget you got to meet. I have never been happier w/ a car.

Great little car!
By redwitch on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned! It is roomie inside, handles wtih ease, it can do 70 without skipping a beat. It has an awesome sound system with mp3 player, power everything. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who likes small cars.

Best little car on the market
By Jerrel Hawkins on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The only thing I did was I took off the kumo tires and put on Bridgestone Turunza LST. Made all the difference in the world rides great handles GREAT IN WET ROAD CONDITIONS. And very peppy 1.6 duel ohc 16 valve engine. A very quite cabin. I love it.

Aveo LS
By DanielA on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car. It is a low end vehicle but it does have power everything. Good gas milage and 5 star frontal impact rating. No cruise control avilible???? Wonder why. Good design and versatility, great starter car.