2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
my aveo-o-o
By lescor on 11/29/04 16:18 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The small exterior is misleading. This car has lots of head & leg room, my 6'6" son has more room than in our Honda. Even the snall hatch back is deceptive, it is actually pretty roomy. It goes pretty good on the highway, I am just a little nervous to take it out when winds are really strong, as the car is so light. We have been pleasantly surprised!

my aveo-o-o
By lescor on 11/29/04 16:17 PM (PST)

It's still a blast...
By Don Althaus on 11/14/04 22:36 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The 2004 Aveo is an amazing little car. It has all the interior room you could ask for in this class car. It really will carry four normal adult humans in relative comfort. Instruments are well placed and easy to read. The interior layout is extremely well thought out. On the outside, it's small and nimble enough that you can zip through city traffic and find almost anyplace to park. On top of that, it handles the highway with amazingly refined manners. It is relatively quiet even at 75mph. It can move away from a stop light smartly and it gets to highway speed in a reasonable amount of time, but it does need some help in the passing department. With 103hp, it takes some planning to pass.

as advertised
By bigporkchop2000 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Surprisingly roomy, my wife and I are both over 6 ft, and we both fit comfortably with both kids in the car also. I'm still waiting to get more than 32 or 33 MPG, although that may not happen as I always have a full car with either my family, or my carpool buddies. Also, I regularly drive elevated freeway speeds (80-90MPH) when en route to my full time job, or am otherwise driving around town at a fast clip as I work as a pizza delivery guy as my second job. Particularly thoughtful touches abound with the sunglasses holder and the I.D. holder. I had an aftermarket body kit installed at the dealership that obviously makes the car look much faster than it really is. Ha Ha!

My Ladybug
By lincon on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Cute car, great handling, fun to drive! Super price - mine is hatchback, red color which reminds me of a ladybug. Haven't had it long (one week)but am planning on a 600 mile trip soon so I will reevaluate how it performs after that. There is quite a bit of plastic in the interior but that's part of the cheaper price of the car-it is pleasing to the eye. Can't evaluate gas economy since I haven't filled it up yet.

nice car
By pumba on 09/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

seems like a very nice car at the price,nice ride,and seem bigger than it appears.

2004 chevy aveo
By debra stover on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for only 2 weeks and have 120 miles on it, but I fully enjoy it. I've owned plenty of cars to compare it to and I tell you, this car is a great city car and fun to drive. It takes corners tightly and is very roomy inside with plenty of window area and head and leg room. I have an automatic, so the take off is a little sluggish, but I didn't buy it expecting nor caring about burning rubber from the stop light. I shopped economy cars and feel I got the best one made so far for the price.

it's ok
By marknrhonda on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We like it and the dealer was very easy to work with. Great entry level car, and reasonable to insure, cost wise.

owner/driver
By mawkeex6 on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It has so many little added features that I really like the car. I have only had it a little over a week but I love driving it and it will get up and go. Fun to drive too.

Mr. Darcy
By Darcy on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car, which the price is very decent. Drive pretty smooth. Come with cd & mp3. What do you want at this price!!