2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Excellent for the price.
By tronno22556 on 10/19/05 09:21 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I paid $7999.02 with taxes, tags, etc a year ago, brand new. Excellent price. I needed a car, and cheap at that. I'm not unhappy with the car or the purchase at all. I put about 17,000 on it delivering pizzas and it performed wonderfully. It's very reliable. Nothing gave out yet, except for the tires. It ate the factory tires bare. New tires had to go on at 21,000 miles. It averaged about 28 MPG delivering pizza, and about 30 to 33 during "normal" driving. The trunk is huge. Easy enough to do my own oil changes and tire rotations. The only mechanic work I've had to hire out is installing the tires on the old rims.

I love my little bird!
By kimcan84 on 10/13/05 12:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is so much fun to drive! It may not be the most powerful little car in the world, but it gets me where I need to be. It's super comfortable (at least from where I'm sitting). I love that I can raise and lower the driver's seat. The stereo system is pretty nice as well (MP3 cd player).

Pretty nice first car
By Randy in Georgia on 07/17/05 23:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first car. I have put well over 20,000 miles on it and it is still ticking without any problems. Gas milage could be better and the dings I have received from cars bumping my doors are annoying. I certainly will upgrade for my next purchase and probably get a Toyota Prius, but this is an excellent starter car.

The Chevrolet Aveo
By Susan Zimmer on 07/17/05 20:38 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Chevrolet Aveo not knowing anything about the car. It turns out that I love the Aveo. You can actually enter and leave the car without falling on the ground. The Aveo drives on snow with ease to handle. Parking is easier, and pulling out of a parking space and backing out is much easier than a smaller car.

Imported Chevy
By FWG on 06/12/05 02:28 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Reminds me of a Chevy economy car not an import. Nice ride for so little cost. Aveo is equal to a Nissan Sentra (Mid 90's model) in ride and quietness. Buy it cheap and drive the devil out of it!! (5/60 running gear warranty) Remember this is not a $20,000 car for $10,000 This is a $10,000 car that should be compared to another $10,000.00 car!

Who could ask for better under $10,000?
By Gene on 06/05/05 23:47 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car nearly 3 months ago,and I have put about 3,000 miles on it. I could not be any more impressed. I have made some minor adjustments (rims and tires, sound system, etc), but I do that with every car I buy. For those who complain about power, I have no complaints at all. I get mine in the triple digits pretty often, with no worries. Great car, great price, what is there to complain about?

Great car for what it is
By n9915t on 06/05/05 21:05 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you're looking for a little commuter car, this is it. If I was a long -distance cruiser, I wouldn't have picked this car. It is roomy, comfortable and an adequate performer. I think it is well built and a good design. If it holds up over the years, I'll be very happy.

A great little family car
By chalda on 05/13/05 10:50 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Affordable to purchase, maintain, and run. Great on long car trips (over 500mi) and very good looking for an economy car. Don't compare it to the expensive cars, but if you compare to others in its class (Toyota Echo, Pontiac Wave, Sunfire, Cavalier) this car outdoes them all for space and apppearance. I test drove them all and still bought the Aveo. We all love it!

Love this car
By randydriver on 04/20/05 00:13 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just love this car I have had it a month and a half. It was the last 2004 on the lot and it had a 5-speed. I have averaged about 29 mpg around town and 38-40 on out of town trips. I like the quirky style and the cavernous interior.

Great Economy Car
By Dustin on 04/19/05 11:35 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great car for someone who does lots of driving. I have already put about 17,000 miles on mine in 6 months time with no problems, just general service checks. The driver's conditions could be better. It took a while to get used to foot placement for best comfort. The trunk is extra roomy, as is the interior. I bought the bottom line model for a little over $6000, great buy! My only small complaint is my max MPG has been 35, and that was in excellent conditions. Average is more like 31- 33.