2004 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
aveo is the best car I've had
By shoshanae on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Aveo was my first brand new car I'm very impressed with the gas mileage I've never seen a car that they say has a certain amount city/hwy and it be true

I love my Kor-Talian Aveo
By R. Miller on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my half Korean half Italian Aveo!! It drives and handles with such confidence. No cases of leg cramps or claustrophobia in this baby. You get so many extras with this car for the price, you cant beat it!!! You'll just have to check it out!

NEW AVEO 2004
By Mohamed Mavrakis on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Dealer was very helpfull with Finance & Sticker Price Reduction to a reasonable Sale Price for both of us. You can Spec.Order Sunroof&Power doors.

Great lowcost Money
By Ulf187 on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car a couple of weeks ago and I can say that I'm impressed. Great design, good fuel economy and even quality build. Far more then I expected for this price. Even it's 95 percent made by Daewoo.

Love my Aveo
By Stoll on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought it only have 1000 mile on it. Lots of room on the inside. Get lots of looks when I drive around town since it is a new design by GM a lot of people have never seen one. GM is not doing any adds on TV has lot of pick-up hold the road on a windy day all in all quite surprised it isn't Cavleir thank god

2004 Aveo LS Hatchback
By kqcheek on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The main reason I bought this vehicle was the cost, and bought my Aveo without ever test driving one. I didn't really except a lot, but was pleasantly surprised when I brought it home. The ride is very smooth for such a small car, and engine is peppy (just as advertised). There is room enough to fit 4 adults comfortably (as long as all 4 adults aren't over 6' tall). The interior is well designed and the exterior is stylish. Coupled with all the above - add in great gas milage and I don't think that you'll be able to find a better sub-compact vehicle for the money. The LS mode comes with just about every option except ABS.

I love my Aveo!
By heather Anne on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my car for 2 days, and I'm lovin it. I get a lot of comments on it.

it's a keeper
By MUNCH MAN on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

HAVE DRIVEN IT 1500KM SO FAR FUN TO DRIVE. NICE FIT AND FINISH.

Excellent for the money
By steveinseattle on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Let's face it-- it only makes sense to rate this car compared to others in its price range... and in that context I am very pleased. Fit and finish is better than I expected, but the biggest surprise is the respectable ride and comfort. I got several extra rebates as a GM card holder, so the price was unbelievable!

Great car for the price
By jmj38 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Special Value 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Aveo Special Value Edition is an excellent vehicle for the price. With current rebates and incentives you can own this vehicle for less than $8000. It's quick and is fun to drive. MPG is around 32 MPG combined so far. Handling is good at city speeds, but gets a little "loose" on the expressway.....probably due to the smaller tires and light body weight.