2004 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Honest Value over Status
By TNtim on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This would be a great first car, second car, or utility vehicle. Value, versatility and more than a little verve. Don't let the price tag fool you.

The Aveo is Fun!
By starlight on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The new Chevy Aveo is a smart, good- looking, fun vehicle! The body design is such that it can easly maneuver into many tight spots while the interior provides ample space for even the tallest passengers. It has the power to come up to speed quickly, smoothly and quietly. Overall, it's impressive.

decent compact
By ch15x on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a simple means of transportation, this is not a bad pick.

The Aveo is the best bang for the buck!
By Jynx on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the most affordable and well equipted GM car out there. It has the reliability of the GM company but the new stylish design like the more "hip" foreign cars. Even without all of the upgrades the car is great...but the upgrades do inhance the appeal of the vehicle. Overall I would rank the Aveo as my first choice for a starter car with class.

Very Nice Car
By TrishaLynn on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I took this car for a test drive, and I enjoyed driving it so much that I had to have it. It is comfortable to sit in, has great gas mileage, and is very roomy.

suprised car
By cohed on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

comfort,coazy and very solid car but not to sport driving.

I Love It
By solderqueen on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I chose the Chevy Aveo for my first car, and I absolutely love it. It's easy to manage, has excellent gas mileage, and small which helps first time drivers get used to turns and staying in lanes. It's also nice for my generation and possibly even younger that an MP3 player comes with the LS version. And you get an excellent car for a very nice price. It's an awesome deal.

A surprise car!
By derks on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was originally looking for a bigger car but after the test drive in the Aveo, I was hooked! This car is so much fun to drive and I was soo surprised by how the small engine provides good performance. I was also surprised by the amount of interior space, I thought it would be small by looking at the car from the outside.

Great Car
By Cherryk24 on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my car for a month now, but it's great! Gas mileage is excellent, the ride is quiet, and the car is safe and confortable. It's even big enough to fit my snowboard in the back! Great price too!

Aveo great so far
By smokedummy on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because of its economy and relatively large interior. The ride is quiet and smooth, and has adequate power to carry four adults around. With all the bells and whistles of this LS, there was no reason for me to look at a more expensive car - I think the Aveo is a really great deal.