2004 Chevrolet Aveo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
great little car
By kikismith on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

So far this vech is a great little ride

new owner, replacing Geo Metro
By mld on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

more power then Geo, but not as good mileage

love my car
By spyder on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car for about a month now and I get all kinds of compliments on it. It rides nice and I feel it is very comfortable and economical. Would advice it for anyone looking for an economical and cute car.

i am happy so far
By mark foster on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

i only have about 900 miles so far,however i am happy with the performance,ride and gas millage.this car was purchased to save fuel,so far it is doing the job.i parked a 5.6L binz for this. at first i felt that i would be dissappointed with performance,not so,i hope the service and duriability will be as positive.because my past experiance with chevy service was extremely disapointing,but that was in 1970, i quit buying chevy after that time until now.so''heres hopeing...

MySummerYellow04Aveo
By KRO on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had mine for 2 days and i love it, i have a Summer Yellow 4door hatchback, i love everything. It is a very neat car. The sport shifter is very cool. The handeling and ride are very smooth. When i got mine it had 27 miles on it, now it has 222 miles on it. If you take care of it, it will last. The warrenties are good as well.

Surprising little car!
By adorable little car! on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I had my doubts when I first considered this little car, but it really is a surprise! Very roomy, comfortable and quiet. The driver's seat is very comfortable on your lower back. Love the sunglasses compartment on the drivers side, very convenient if you always wear them while driving. Great sound. The remote key alarm lock has a cute little chirp that seems to match this little puddle-jumper. VERY good price and quality, especially for the younger 1st time car buyer with a tight budget!

Fantastic little car!
By Kevinator on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased my black hatchback about a month ago, and I still look forward to driving it! Handles beautifully, love the Euro styling, and it's suprisingly quick! I find myself going over the speed limit all the time! The great mileage doesn't hurt either!

Aveo Fan
By SJediMstr on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the Aveo for about a month now. I have owned 2 Ford Festivas and 1 Ford Aspire in my lifetime. The Aveo is by far the best car I have seen in this market. The overall design is great and the engine pickup is excellent(the Toyota Echo that I test drove was a dog). Steering and braking are very responsive. Call me crazy, but I traded in my PT Cruiser for this vehicle and I don't regret the decision one bit...I still have a sharp looking car, better gas milage and a lower car payment.

Good car, Good price
By Nicholas Allred on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought my vehicle new from Larry H. Miller Chevrolet. I had no trouble getting financed for it, and was offered a great warranty for 6 years and 80,000 miles. My car drives extremely smooth and feels very safe. I only have one problems, and that is that I cannot feel how fast I'm going. It handles like I'm going 25 mph when I'm travelling 35-40.

Honest Value over Status
By TNtim on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This would be a great first car, second car, or utility vehicle. Value, versatility and more than a little verve. Don't let the price tag fool you.