2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
i am happy so far
By mark foster on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

i only have about 900 miles so far,however i am happy with the performance,ride and gas millage.this car was purchased to save fuel,so far it is doing the job.i parked a 5.6L binz for this. at first i felt that i would be dissappointed with performance,not so,i hope the service and duriability will be as positive.because my past experiance with chevy service was extremely disapointing,but that was in 1970, i quit buying chevy after that time until now.so''heres hopeing...

MySummerYellow04Aveo
By KRO on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had mine for 2 days and i love it, i have a Summer Yellow 4door hatchback, i love everything. It is a very neat car. The sport shifter is very cool. The handeling and ride are very smooth. When i got mine it had 27 miles on it, now it has 222 miles on it. If you take care of it, it will last. The warrenties are good as well.

Fantastic little car!
By Kevinator on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased my black hatchback about a month ago, and I still look forward to driving it! Handles beautifully, love the Euro styling, and it's suprisingly quick! I find myself going over the speed limit all the time! The great mileage doesn't hurt either!

Aveo Fan
By SJediMstr on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the Aveo for about a month now. I have owned 2 Ford Festivas and 1 Ford Aspire in my lifetime. The Aveo is by far the best car I have seen in this market. The overall design is great and the engine pickup is excellent(the Toyota Echo that I test drove was a dog). Steering and braking are very responsive. Call me crazy, but I traded in my PT Cruiser for this vehicle and I don't regret the decision one bit...I still have a sharp looking car, better gas milage and a lower car payment.

Honest Value over Status
By TNtim on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This would be a great first car, second car, or utility vehicle. Value, versatility and more than a little verve. Don't let the price tag fool you.

The Aveo is the best bang for the buck!
By Jynx on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the most affordable and well equipted GM car out there. It has the reliability of the GM company but the new stylish design like the more "hip" foreign cars. Even without all of the upgrades the car is great...but the upgrades do inhance the appeal of the vehicle. Overall I would rank the Aveo as my first choice for a starter car with class.

suprised car
By cohed on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

comfort,coazy and very solid car but not to sport driving.

Great Car
By Cherryk24 on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had my car for a month now, but it's great! Gas mileage is excellent, the ride is quiet, and the car is safe and confortable. It's even big enough to fit my snowboard in the back! Great price too!

aveo is the best car I've had
By shoshanae on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Aveo was my first brand new car I'm very impressed with the gas mileage I've never seen a car that they say has a certain amount city/hwy and it be true

I love my Kor-Talian Aveo
By R. Miller on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my half Korean half Italian Aveo!! It drives and handles with such confidence. No cases of leg cramps or claustrophobia in this baby. You get so many extras with this car for the price, you cant beat it!!! You'll just have to check it out!