2009 Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - My second Avalanche

2009 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

My second Avalanche
By Avalanche Lover on

2009 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

My 2009 Avalanche is my second one. I had a 2003 Avalanche that was the most reliable and cheapest to maintain truck that I have ever owned. I traded it at 148,000 miles and never even put brakes on it. I love my new 2009 Avalanche also. It is more comfortable and roomier than my 2003. Fuel economy appears to be better and improving. it is a pleasure to drive and passengers enjoy the room and comfort. I will always drive a Avalanche as long as they are in production. they are great trucks very reliable the quality and durability is outstanding making ownership affordable by not having additional unexpected breakdowns or maintenance issues keeping current on Preventative Maintenance is key.

Favorite Features

My 2009 Avalanche has all the available options as did my 2003. but now my Bluetooth, GPS, XM radio, extended range auto start are all factory installed reducing clutter. I love these trucks.

Suggested Improvements

Please put the step back into the rear bumper for easier access to the cargo compartment when the tailgate is lowered.