My Favorite Truck!!!
By Steve Waddell on
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I traded in a 2003 Dodge Ram QuadCab- Laramie edition, that I purchased new for a Chevy Avalanche LTZ, with Rocky Ridge customization package. I had visited several dealers in Hampton Roads, VA, and none had anything that met my needs. I found exactly what I wanted on eBay. My son and I drove over 400 miles Friday April 16, 2009 and traded in our old Dodge and bought the new Chevy Avalanche LTZ. The truck in white diamond (pearl white) with customization package makes it look just like the Escalade.
Favorite Features
Love the Rocky Ridge customization package w/ 22" Incubus wheels! XM Satellite radio (Hair Nation, Boneyard, etc!), White Diamond paint with lt Cashmere int, safety features (side airbags, etc.), 87 octane, smooth ride (like a nice yacht), covered rear bed, side storage, turning radius is excellent
Suggested Improvements
Not much really, but if I could - I would add cooled seats and bluetooth (both of which were added for 2009). A coin holder and improved storage design in center storage compartment would also be nice. And finally, while there is an MP3 player connection, it also needs an iPhone charging station.