2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Love my Avalanche!

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

LT Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.3 ft. Bed)

Love my Avalanche!
By Willard on

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the Avalanche to replace my Silverado. Couldn't be happier except I can't get my wife out of the Avalanche! Got the White Diamond package with 22" wheels. Took it to the car wash last week and when finished the young man asked for the owner and another customer said he wished it was his. Two of the young men wiping it down mentioned what a "sweet ride" I had. Drove from Utah to Texas and back fully loaded and averaged over 20 mpg at over 70 mph. Extremely comfortable ride on the open road! The folding steps are great! I'm over 6' tall and my wife is 5'; the adjustable pedals and memory seats make the truck a joy for both. Almost a year and a half and no visits to the shop.

Nav system, entertainment system, (grandkids love to ride with us), folding running boards, adjustable pedals and memory seats. Storage bins in the rear are very convenient. Tows like a dream. The backup camera and sensors are a must!

Center storage bin is a catch all without some type of organizer built in.