2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 5

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Great Truck
By capt on 12/01/07 09:30 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded my 04 TrailBlazer EXT for a 2008 Z71. It has much better gas mileage. Every feature you could ask for, comfortable ride. Looks great. Added some accesories, wind visors and bug guard. Plenty of leg room in front and back.

Wow Love My Avy
By Nickdago on 11/12/07 19:43 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Turned in our Suburban on a lease return and bought an Avalance. Black with two tone platinum interior LTZ loaded. Love this truck. The LTZ has everything you could want. Incredible interior with leather and lots of room. The exterior has a great design and love the custom grill and 20" wheels. The unique design as far as the way the back bed folds down and the back window come out is really an engineering marvel. get lots of looks in this truck, the black with the chrome accents really sets this truck apart. Can not wait to add some custom features I have already found. I was able to negotiate a great deal as well and GM is offering some really great incentives. 50 mile 5 year warranty wow

Getting Better
By Scott on 09/15/07 18:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a 2003 Z71 for a 2008 Z71. Many improvements, all for the better. This is a very dependable vehicle but components do go bad. There are so, so many that make it perform like it does I can't say enough good things about the 2008 Avalanche Z71. It is a go- getter. Although a little pricey the astute buyer can do his homework and negotiate smartly and save some money.