'08 White Diamond Avalanche LTZ
By americanjan on
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I love this truck--and yes, I'm a girl! I just bought my Avalanche after months of looking around and comparing other SUVs and trucks. Overall, I really liked the Avalanche's versatility as an SUV/truck combo. I must say, though, that Chevrolet's use of the White Diamond exterior paint is what put me over the top. This truck is absolutely gorgeous--the cashmere leather interior and the 20" chrome wheels & chrome accents really make this truck a showgirl! If you are looking to purchase an Avalanche, I suggest you spring for the LTZ package. You won't be sorry you did. All the extra features are really nice and make the whole driving experience enjoyable.
Favorite Features
Rear-view camera & back-up assist feature, navigation system, Bose sound system, heated mirrors & wiper fluid, remote start. I love everything! I really love the fact that the bed is covered--and that it locks! That is so convenient. I also love the OnStar system and the hands-free phone feature
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage could be better. I can see how backing up could be a problem, but if you get the LTZ model, it has the camera and assist lights which really helps with that. Other than that, I think this truck is perfect.