2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: The Av won my heart

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

LT Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.3 ft. Bed)

The Av won my heart
By shesellschevys on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Been with the dealership for almost a year. I brought home all sorts of vehicles from small Chevy cars to the Colorado pick-up. Came to notice all the sales managers picked the Av for their demo vehicles and got really used to driving one on errands for work. I get to drive Escalades and all sorts of luxury vehicles but it was the Avalanche that made the most sense. It has a true blend of luxury and refinement with a heavy mix of utilitarian comforts. Not sure that I'll ever go back to driving a sedan again!

The 20" wheels and sunroof give the Av a menacing look while also providing a comfortable spot to drive. I got remote start and will be making use of it with the cold weather approaching here in Ontario. Key fob now locks the tailgate - no need to walk around and manually lock anymore!

Know where to hide the spare keys or your husbands will look for every opportunity to be out driving it!