2007 Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - My first truck!

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My first truck!
By r!ckyr!ck on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck absolutely is a head turner. I get compliments all the time. A co-worker has a previous model, and he loves my new and improved model. Very quiet cabin, strong engine, very tight fitting/looking panels inside and out. The black color just makes the truck look that much better. The premium cloth seats are very comfortable, midgate design very handy. I've got the L1 model(2-wheel drive) w/ sunroof, DVD player, premium sound, and woodgrain interior. Oh check out the climate control on this thing, looks "importish". Man is this a truck or a luxury sedan? Chevy hit a home run with this one!

Favorite Features

Appearence inside and out. Price with the rebates! Smooth, strong, and quite ride. Midgate design. Lots of interior storage, leg and shoulder room. Remote start, and that chunky looking front end

Suggested Improvements

I'm not to sure about the active fuel management concept, but I'll check the gas mileage in the future. So far about 16-20 mpg. I wish the rear window could just slide down into its midgate position. A little better sound system even with the premium package.