Just purchased 07 LTZ hope its worth it.
By Marmax on
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Purchased 07 AV LTZ, with 43K mi black on black with Nav/Cam, on 11/27/2010 after test driving, Ford F-150, GMC Sierra 1500 SLT, Chevy Silverado 1500, Toyota Tundra Limited. I was close to getting the Tundra but preferred the look of the exterior and interior of the AV much better. I test drove it for a week before my final purchase. I've only had it for six days, but it looks, runs and feels great. I have a tendency to use the cruise control as much as possible and have been getting about 16.5 mpg in the city. This is not my everyday car but I wanted a truck that looked great and could make runs to Home Depot, haul away debris from my DIY projects. SUV insurance rates not a truck.
Favorite Features
Exterior and Interior looks. The plush leather seats and wood trim inside. Memory seats for 2 drivers. Easy use of Nav. Great rear camera. The engine switching from V8 to V4.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing yet as I've only had it six days. However, something to help protect the plastic bed cover and fins as the sun tends to discolor them.