Happy with a few complaints
By Sunburst Orange on
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
This truck is absolutely gorgeous, so many compliments, rivals that of my Corvette. As far as mpg not bad for what you are driving. Drives nice but I encourage all buyers to purchase air ride! Makes your $40,000 vehicle ride like a $40K should. This is a big vehicle with lots of blind spots. Get back up camera for sure! Another problem, to lower the mid gate you have to move both front seats up a lot! Not even an option for long trips. Seats aren't as comfortable as I would like but maybe it's just me. Light in bed should be controlled by tailgate not courtesy lights. I have had a few things that seem like they need replaced but I bought mine used so might just be driven rough. I love it.
Favorite Features
Remote start, rubber bed mat (keeps your stuff from rolling around), backup cam (so you can see what's behind you), DVD (for the kids), moon roof, Bose sound, and air ride suspension!
Suggested Improvements
Having to move up the front seats to lower midgate. Air ride should be standard, I mentioned the bed light, and the change/junk holder for the center console should come on your $40k truck not sold separately