2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Exceptional Vehicle

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

Exceptional Vehicle
By Tom on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this '07 LTZ Avalanche for 3 days now and cannot find any faults. Chevy definitely did it right with this vehicle! The versatility is great, the appointments are beyond what I was shopping for, but I can really get used to these heated seats! The ride is very civilized for a vehicle this big. I definitely love the look without the plastic body cladding from the earlier Av's. If you are contemplating an SUV purchase, you need to do yourself a favor and drive an Avalanche, it just may sway your decision. It did mine!

The ride was the thing that sold me on the Avalanche versus a 4 door truck. The LTZ package is awesome. The only option not on this vehicle is the navagation radio/rear camera system. My wife absolutely loves the heated seats (her "bun warmers"). I love the 20" wheels, kids love the rear ent syst

I have read about the fuel economy as an issue with these vehicles, but what are people expecting for a vehicle this big (6000 lbs)? So far I cannot come up with any issues on this truck that are glaring in nature. Just glad that Chevy did away with the plastic body cladding from older Av's!