2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Exceptional Vehicle

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab

Exceptional Vehicle
By Tom on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this '07 LTZ Avalanche for 3 days now and cannot find any faults. Chevy definitely did it right with this vehicle! The versatility is great, the appointments are beyond what I was shopping for, but I can really get used to these heated seats! The ride is very civilized for a vehicle this big. I definitely love the look without the plastic body cladding from the earlier Av's. If you are contemplating an SUV purchase, you need to do yourself a favor and drive an Avalanche, it just may sway your decision. It did mine!

The ride was the thing that sold me on the Avalanche versus a 4 door truck. The LTZ package is awesome. The only option not on this vehicle is the navagation radio/rear camera system. My wife absolutely loves the heated seats (her "bun warmers"). I love the 20" wheels, kids love the rear ent syst

I have read about the fuel economy as an issue with these vehicles, but what are people expecting for a vehicle this big (6000 lbs)? So far I cannot come up with any issues on this truck that are glaring in nature. Just glad that Chevy did away with the plastic body cladding from older Av's!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review