Best Truck I have ever owned!
By Bman-Colorado on
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I bought this truck in December 2007 and have just eclipsed 25K. I honestly wake up every day excited that I get to drive it:~). I have put a few modifications on it such as the performance air intake, Magnaflo exhaust as well as a superchip (which, believe it or not improved my gas mileage). Last summer i bought an Coleman E3 pop- up trailer and was amazed how easy it hauled! I have taken it 4wheeling and it does superbly [i now wish i had a skid plate:~)] As to the fuel economy: I bought a truck! It has an engine that equates to a Chevy 350! I did not or do not expect to get 15mpg. (with the superchip however i have received 16.5 in the city and 21 on the highway) GREAT TRUCK!
Favorite Features
On-Star (never thought i would need it until my wife locked our son in the truck) Sound System-Bose Rear Stereo Controls which require headphones:~) The covered bed with an easily removable taneu cover. Towing capabilities. Performance THIS IS MY 1ST CHEVY AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE!!!
Suggested Improvements
there is nothing really to improve. i liked the old style bumpers because it had a "step" to get into the bed but other then that...nothing!