2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Absolutley Incredible

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

Absolutley Incredible
By Best Decision I Made on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck now for almost a year with 12k miles and I could not be happier. I have had no problems with this vehicle at all and lover the styling and comfort as well as the versatility. I am always being complemented on the truck, it looks much more expensive than it really is. I have added 22" chrome wheels, chrome front and rear light accesories as well as on the back liftgate handle area. I have the LTZ pretty much loaded with the rear camera and nav, which is extremely helpful. For anyone looking for an SUV that also doubles as a truck there is nothing that compares, especially if you are looking for true 4 wheel drive. This blows the socks off of the Honda Ridgeline.

Nav with rear camera, midgate and rear removable cover, side storage compartments, luxurious interior, exterior styling and smooth ride. A real pleasure to drive you will not be dissapointed.

Would like to have the six speed tranny on the 09 but other than that it is perfect.