Used 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:

Best truck for us
By Richard

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is perfect for everything we do. We travel, camp, commute to work in comfort, and just ride around town. I can fit 5 grown men in the car and my girlfriend doesn't complain that it's cold because she has the heated seats on. I want to take this truck everywhere.

The features in the steering wheel. Cruise control, heated seats, back seat comes down, so we can sleep in the back when we go camping.

Speed and power. Make the plastic on the back look better, some how.

Good truck but flawed
By p driver

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I find this truck to be reliable and fun to drive, but that changed when the transmission went out. Everyone one has no answer, and I hope that this is not the beginning of more problems.

I do like the extra outlets and the storage.

A little more leg room in the back seat. Make the front a little more comfortable for long travels. Would like to lock the tailgate separate from the other locks.

2007 Avalanche LTZ
By Paul

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Avalanche after buying 5 new Silverado pickups. It's a great versatile vehicle, has near luxury car like ride with great styling and comfort.

Excellent seating comfort, ride and handling, very quiet ride and a great sounding Bose systems

Better fuel economy (it's worse than the Silverado) Make bright polished aluminum or chromed wheels option available.

Great Utility Vehicle!
By nca4731630

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LS 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Chevrolet has hit upon something pretty special with this truck. It is one great vehicle. It can cruise to formal events and can easily transform into a work truck. The mileage is pretty good considering it is a full size truck/Suburban. I was worried about the switching from 8cyl mode to 4cyl mode on the fly but that works superb and is inditinguisable to the driver.

I love the versatility of the fold downs and fold outs and it is so easy to do. I bought the LTZ model and it looks great. All bells and whistles work wonderfully.

I have driven this vehicle 15k and have nothing negative to report, now dreaming ---if this thing could get 25 mpg now that would be something!

Worth Every Penny
By davisnet

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LS 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is truly an awesome and versatile truck. A little soft in the suspension but that can be changed easily. Comfortable to ride in front seats or rear Easily fits 5 tall adults. Beefy and stout when compared to most other full-size trucks on the road. Easy to drive for my wife but yet still enough power for my lead foot.

Mid-gate feature and removable tonneau cover. The tailgate lock is a definite plus. Ice chests/Tool boxes in sides.

Electric retractable rear window. Fully hinged tailgate that swings down to allow easier access to the back so you don't have to reach over the tailgate to get things out of the back.