2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Awesome Ride!
By Robert A. Hill on 10/04/06 05:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Avalanche and at this point can't think of another ride I like better. I liked the other two so much that I had this one Customized by Southern Comfort. Now it's not only a great ride but a real eye catcher.

Best vehicle I ever owned
By Todd on 09/23/06 16:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The ride is unbelievable. So quiet and smooth. I have owned several Lexus sedans and would equate it much the same.

Vehicle For Life
By Jeff on 09/22/06 18:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Avalanche. I owned a 2003 and it was nice, but the 2007 is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I will buy another Avalanche in a couple of years. I wish it got better gas mileage, but what do you expect with a 6000 lb vehicle? All my friends tell me it rides better than their cars.

'07 Black Chevy Avalanche
By Chris on 09/22/06 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Avalanche and I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy this vehicle. This Avalanche is very fun to drive and has plenty of options to keep you occupied. The interior looks great and the seats are comfortable. I love the look of the exterior and I still get my neighbors wanting to check it out. You can't go wrong with this vehicle.

Awesome Truck!
By Karl on 09/13/06 23:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My friends had an '05 Avalanche and they just loved it. We recently went camping with them with it and found that my wife and I loved it as well. Then we could not wait for the all new '07 Avalanche to come out. We finally got our and we love it even more. The ride and handling, are much better. The build quality both inside and out cannot even be compared with the previous Avalanche. GM did their homework. Love everything about it.

What a truck.
By Highlander on 09/10/06 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Really enjoy this vehicle. The car looks stunning. Interior is nice. Fabric picks up lots of "things". Interior needs a little top mount center console like our mini vans. The exterior paint doesn't feel quite as nice as other cars I've owned. The ride is incredible. So smooth. Power is great. Flexiblity is awesome. Easy to convert.

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
By Jeff on 09/05/06 10:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Avalanche has come a long way in just a short time. The ride is so much smoother. Never mind the new look insude and out.

Big C
By kevin kelly on 08/30/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Chevy did their homework on this truck. It is a pleasure to drive. The appearence of the vehicle and handling is great. My wife said it was too big. Now she loves it. Thanks GM

Great truck
By whatever on 08/12/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Hard to believe it is a truck. Rides better than my wife's Denali SUV! Sure get poor mileage with E85 though.

Won me over
By peter on 08/01/06 16:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Should have bought a 4dr truck but the ride and handling was what won me over. Acceleration is awesome. Sheet metal fit is excellent but the paint has some dirt and craters. The Active Fuel Management system is a joke, 15 to 17 MPG on highway but will get 20 driving in the 45 MPH range.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.