2006 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Avalanche
By CPasq on 11/14/05 23:27 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Versitile, rides like a large car, but still able to handle non paved roads with relative ease. Good power with the 5.3L v8. Hwy mileage is closer to 19.5mpg on level roads at 65-70mph. Easy to convert to pickup with the midgate. Love this truck.

Need some inprovements
By zonesarge on 10/31/05 20:54 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The vehicle is a good riding vehicle Very comfortable to drive. Have had several problems with vehicle. Need something to tell you when the tail gate is down maybe a light on the dash. Very hard to see to the rear of the vehicle

With 75000 miles on it this is a true ev
By mike on 10/07/05 12:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Mine is a 2002 with 75210 miles on it. I have owned it since new and love this truck just as much as the day I bought it. I have taken several extended trips in it and will not buy anything other than an Avalanche for as long as Chevrolet makes them.

Better then I had dreamed
By t pearson on 08/23/05 15:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck exceeds all my and my wife's expectations. My wife took the truck on vacation to Key West and back and she got over 18.5 mpg!

I love my new Avalanche
By Robyn on 08/08/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I knew the second I started the engine and pulled away from the dealership that this was the truck for me. It is so stylish and eyecatching. Big, beautiful and red. It is so quiet and comfortable I can not say enough nice things about it, only one negative, it seems so wide and hard to parrellel park. I can not wait to take it out on a long haul with my horses attached and finally feel some comfort with style.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.