2005 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Avalanche Coninues to be the b

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

1500 LS Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed)

Avalanche Coninues to be the best!
By chevyforever on

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Have had my Avalanche for almost 10 months now and I cannot imagine my life without it! I test drove toyota, honda, dodge, and my friend drives a 2004 f150 that has had 6 transmission replacements and 2 overdrive/ transfer cases replaced in 3 months of owning it. I have to say, I have had zero problems with this truck, other than the dealership not tightening my oil filter on good enough... I have the sun & sound package that has the bose sys and the sunroof. We go for a 3 hour drive to the beach we put every window down, the roof open, the back window out and the bose sys playin ur fav song it feels like a sports car and u just wanna step on the gas! Love this truck!!!

Bose sys, sunroof, solid 1 piece body, huge tires, off roading capabilities, great gas mileage for a truck this size (avg 24.5 MPG hwy), convertibility of the truck, looks, power, comfort... list goes on and on... If ur debating about buying one... just go for it! u will be happy u did!

The only thing I can say is an easier panel system on the back, and maybe some material upgrades, but they have done all that on the new model years... so I have to say no improvements... if anything get the engine up a few MPG but still great for a truck its size and weight!