2005 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Red Hot

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

Red Hot
By Andy on

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I was looking for a versatile truck that I could use for hauling as well as room for my family of three. After spending a considerable time looking and driving all options available I settled on the Avalanche and I am glad I did. It is the best purchase of the 20+ vehicles I have owned. I bought a model without body armor because of the improved looks from past models. My only suggestion to Chevrolet is that they improve the interior on the LT models by using less plastic. I have 5000 miles on the vehicle now and have experienced no quality or warranty problemns and getting a consistent 18 MPG. I would definitely recomment this vehicle to anyone.

Favorite Features

Versitility of the vehicle. It's a great family hauler and is ready to haul load up to 8' when the rear seats are folded and mid hatch folded down. You also have the ability to haul loads out of the weather in the inclosed bed.

Suggested Improvements

Plush up the interior on the LT models. The leather seats are nice but the plastic parts used on the dash and door panels look cheap in comparison.