2005 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: My second Avalanche

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

My second Avalanche
By dasebolka on

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am the Avalanche's biggest supporter. This is my second Avalanche purchased in three years. The first Avalanche had an unpleasant encounter with a tree and utility pole. I was able to drive the vehicle home after the accident and had no injuries. The same could not be said of the vehicle. As long as Chevrolet continues to produce the Avalanche, I will continue to purchase them. They are an excellent, safe vehicle for my family of five. The Avalanche gets two thumbs up from this customer.

The vehicle is very versatile. You can haul home improvement supplies in back while enjoying comfort for five up front.

The areas for improvement I have found concern the bed cover storage and location of the door pillars. G.M. should locate a storage area under the box for the bed cover panels. They also need to locate the pillar between the front and rear doors forward about eight inches.