I love this truck..
By Xplorer021 on
2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
This truck is awesome. You get so much versatility with it. I bought the tent to go caming in and it works great. On long road trips with friends the waterproof bed is more than enough to keep everyones luggage dry and there is more than enough room for all of the luggage. I can load it up with a trailer of 3 ATV's and have six people ride comfortably and still have room for 3 dogs in the back with 2 large coolers. The dogs love it. They ride great under the covers sleeping most of the time and you don't have to worry about them jumping out. We take the one closest to the back window off to give them plenty of air. There is plenty of leg room for everyone and cupholders. Great overall buy.
Favorite Features
We love the watertight enclosed bed. It allows you to do so much more with the truck. I like the accessories you can get for it, such as the tent and the storage compartments on the back. The hardbody is a major improvement. The instrumentation panel is easily accessible and full of features.
Suggested Improvements
Still a lot they could do for me. The one thing that drives me crazy is when I want to convert the truck to a full 8 feet you have to slide the front seats all the way foward. The storage bins on the back could be insulated like a cooler. FUEL ECONOMY. If you receive the Bose system, need a REMOTE.