I'm lovi'n it and that's not a McDonald's
By Mark on
2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Well my eperience with trucks are are not old enough but I love this vehicle,spent little extra on interior and eterior equipment but dont regret single buck. Finally I have car I can go easy fishing or hunting without any doubts like "Am I gonna get there without ripping all my brake hoses and wires under the car?".This time I would say GO FOR IT! and still when I get back give a little bubble bath put a nice suit on and take my wife to dinner in nice restaurant. This car has its class, runs great. Handling is good very responsive to driver no matter who that is. Lots of power and still looks great on the road. Have proof, everyone's turning heads towards me.
Favorite Features
Leather and heated seats,great stereo, dvd system on the back OnStar assistance is helpfull, Z71 package, it's doing it's work very well. Sleeping is easy on the back.
Suggested Improvements
I knew what I was buying so I'll not write about fuel mileage improvments, it is what it is.The only detail I would improve a little are those narrow side steps could be an inch wider.