2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
If you can afford it BUY IT!!!!
By hoss67 on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the second truck I have owned new and it is more than any other truck on the market. They are not kidding when they say it isn't an SUV but a UUV. It has the ability to do what ever I need it to from hauling my camper or 4 wheeler to hauling an entertainment in a monsoon and keep it dry all the way to the door. As far as summer fun it is great drop out the back window roll down the windows and run the dunes and hills. BEST TRUCK EVER.

Avalanche
By will on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck Dropped Transmission @ 34,000! Would by another with the bigger engine

Wipe em with fascination!
By D. Arceo on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Fascinating ride everytime, not because of the smooth suspension, or the car- like maneurability, but the envious stares of those I passed by. I got muscle all through me, even though mine is colored yellow! Go Avalanche! Wipe 'em up!

AVTK
By BCW on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. I can use it to go out to go out in the evening to nice places OR to haul pine straw from my local Home Depot.

Avalanche does it all
By aarchonx on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth comfortable ride, stylish interior and exterior, powerful V8. I couldn't ask for more. I used to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but was frustrated whenever I wanted to haul something tall, long, or wide. No longer a problem.

The Avalanche is awesome!
By PinayCaramel on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have an avalanche, and I love it!

Smurf's Avalanche
By smurfy ann on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Totally awesome truck. I have the fexibilty of a 4-door and a truck. Plus it looks good. I haven't been satified with any vehicle since my 1991 Z-24. I've had a Blazer, a Malibu, a S-10, & a ford car. The Avalanche is big, I feel safer when I am driving this truck. Its easier for my 2 kids (7 & 8 years old) to get in & out. Suprisingly the gas mileage isn't that bad. I comute over 500 miles a week and average 17 miles per gal. The preformance is OUTSTANDING. The looks AWESOME. If something happened to my truck I would replace it with another one.

Chevy Avalanche
By lari on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We absolutely love our Avalanche. The ride is so smooth and it has a roomy feeling. It takes bumps so well. We test drove an F150 4dr Super Crew and the seats weren't as comfortable and the feel of the overall truck was not as solid nor luxurious.

Looks good
By Wicky on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have only had the truck for 2 months but we really like it.It has a lot of power,lots of cabin room and great looks.

Had to have a Gotta Have Truck!
By GeneJB40 on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is awesome! It can pull anything I need to and yet it rides so smooth. It has so many extras that I'm still trying to realize the full extent of them. I feel safe and secure in the truck and for good reason. The General has put alot of thought and effort into the safety of this vehicle. The kids love this truck and wanted it more than I did!