2004 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Pure Excellence
By John1571a on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is an awesoem car for anything. Got change for a $?

AWSOME TRUCK Z71
By DJ DEREK on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

this truck is awsome..handeling is great..i was just in a snow storm and my avlanche did not stop i kept going right thru the bad weather and more then a foot of snow with no problems just like i was on the highway...i LOVE my 2004 avlanche

The TruckUV
By DMAN on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a great time with my New Alvalanche. It took me a month just to get use to all the nice gagets and features. I still get a kick out of driving down the highway and making my side mirriors fold in at the same time. The conversion is always a thing of beauty. I have been asked several times to perform the change and I always deliver on the request. When I am behind the wheel I feel large and in charge. The wheel span on this vehicle in incredible. Got Alvalanche Will Travel!

Chevy's car / Truck
By mnt. man on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It is like having a truck yet the entire family can ride.. if you haul something you dont have to worry about the weahter..

I Like it
By Charles Ireland on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I fell in love at first drive - couldn't wait for mine to be delivered. We have over 10000 miles and have enjoyed every one of them. Having owned and deiven several vans and pickups, I can say that this is the most enjoyable vehicle we've owned.

Best of both worlds
By stoming Norman on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck rides like a car. Easy to drive can see all around no blind spots. pleaty of power easy to swicth over. Lots of fun real head turner.

great
By deedee on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

love my truck , it the one and only i drive 24\7

satisfied customer
By T.T. on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

the avalanche is a very smooth,comfy ride. gives a pretty secure feeling on the road.the break down from suv to truck is less then 90 seconds,very easy.The only issue i have with my ava is the gas mileage,but all big vehicle owners have the same issues.This vehicles is excellent, all my co- workers compliment it...

1st road trip
By sam jones on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I drove the vechile on a 2000 mile trip. it aveaged 19 mile per gallon with a average driving speed of 70. It's a real nice ride.

The best vehicle ever built, bar none
By carlos carranza on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven from Tucson to Las Vegas once and from Tucson to Laughlin, Nevada twice. The Avalanche drove beautifully, the ride was comfortable and the mileage was great. I have used it to haul 8' x 4' drywall, which i layed flat in the bed. It fit in there perfect and I was still able to close the tailgate. My opinion of this vehicle is that it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.