2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Still in the break in period

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

1500 Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed)

Still in the break in period
By Fire Inspector on

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Miles per gallon? what do you pepole expect, look at the thing.None of us bought it without thinking this thing looks like it has got some big round ones. It's huge. I Like to see the cadi drivers and know I have the same thing but for half $. Does not bother me about the "leaking cover" (its a truck)remmember? cargo still stays dryer then in the Ramm or f-Series. I just worry like the rest about water in the cab from the mid-gate.

Mid-gate of course, rubber floor in bed that comes out, Home Depot shopping cart proof (dont going to dent this thing anywhere)Style,style,style not for all. I hated it at first but saw it up close and it's features did a 180 turn around.

Maybe better storage for hard covers for the few times they are off...Roof mount them with front wind deflection?? Power window for mid-gate without a doubt. tucked in side steps road salt gets on back of pants. Truck still got "Brass Ones"