2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Luxurious Four Wheel Drive

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Luxurious Four Wheel Drive
By LAURAINZER on

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After seeing the Avalanche I had to do some research to find out if it was as good as it looked. After research I went to test drive it...all it took was to drive it around the parking lot and I bought it!! This is the most unique, most reliable, most fun vehicle ever. Only in America would you find Luxury, Leather, 4 Wheel Drive, SUV/Truck that drives more smoothly than most cars! I have driven this vehicle in snow, mud, on road, and off...it drove so well and incredibly smooth. It simply feels like you are riding in a Limo with the power to go anywhere in any weather. Everything about it is incredible.

Favorite Features

I love the built in coolers with the water drainage system in the sides of the bed that lock. Great for a trip with the family! It's so easy to drive! It towes nearly everything and is appointed with leather, ONSTAR, and plenty of head room and leg room for 5 people!

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything this vehicle needs! A built in DVD player would be nice but not necessary!